Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How To Purchase, Payment Methods, Shipping Costs, and Insurance

How to Purchase (U.S. Buyers ONLY):


I will make every effort to keep available items updated and current, HOWEVER

PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST to ensure the item(s) availability.

Include your full name, shipping address, telephone number, and zip code.

I will ship ONLY to buyers within the United States.

CLICK >>HERE<< to contact me!

Payment Methods:

Check or Money order.. mail to

Sharon Field

PO BOX 8785

Jacksonville, FL. 32239


Shipping Costs and Insurance:


Priority U.S. Mail Shipping in a Priority box is as follows:



  • $4.80 for one stamp set

  • $8.25 for two stamp sets

  • $9.80 Flat Rate shipping for 3 to 8 sets

  • Delivery Confirmation Included

  • Insurance is available, but at an ADDITIONAL cost.

First Class Postage in a Bubble Mailer (items under 13 oz):



  • Email me with your complete shipping address and zip code for a quote

  • Delivery Confirmation Included

  • Insurance is available, but at an ADDITIONAL cost.

2 comments:

  1. I feel embarrassed aabout this question, but I waited too long to purchase a really cool Christmas stamp that was a winter door. I don't even remember the name of the stamp. Do you have that, or know the name of it so I can hopefully find it somewhere?

    Thanks,
    Robin Burgeson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin.. No need to be embarrassed, wish you had left me your email address. The name of the stamp set you are seeking is called "Home for Christmas". It retailed for $18.95 plus s/h and tax. The new catalog release is in July 2009, and this set may or may not be included in it... we'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog.. If you're interested in a particular stamp set please email me for current pricing.