Sunday, May 31, 2009

The New Stampin' Up! Catalog

The NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book And Catalog will be released on July 1st, 2009. AND, it will be good for ONE WHOLE YEAR!

If you would like to pick up YOUR personal copy at my home, all you need to do is email me and I will reserve YOUR NEW catalog copy for YOU! Email Me at yourstampinupdemonstrator@gmail.com to reserve your copy today! The catalog retails for $9.95, but you can reserve your copy for just $6.00 (free to new hostesses and club members). Offer valid only in the Continental US.

Your new catalog can also be MAILED directly to you! If you'd like to take advantage of this option, please click the PayPal link below and select the appropriate postage and handling. I will mail your personal copy directly to you as soon as I have them in stock, on a first come first serve basis.






Shipping Options